Get Experienced Guidance - Call (352) 432-8644

Injunctions Attorney – Clermont, FL

If you or a family member is being threatened in any way, you feel you are in impending danger, or you or a family member have already been a victim of violent acts, then you should seek an injunction for protection. More commonly known as “restraining orders,” injunctions are court orders restricting one person from having contact with another person or people. The purpose of an injunction is to give the victim protection from any further abuse and/or danger.

What An Injunction Does

Once a domestic violence injunction has been granted, there are serious repercussions that may occur. Some of these consequences include, but are not limited to:


  • One party may be required to leave the residence they share with another person. 
  • One party may not be allowed within 500 feet of another party’s home, workplace, school or any place regularly gone to by the petitioner. 
  • One party may be prevented from seeing their children for few weeks or months.


Although you are eligible to represent yourself when seeking an injunction, or when an injunction is being sought against you, it is important for you to seek legal advice to give you both the legal and emotional support that you need during this stressful time. If an injunction is being sought against you, you will need an aggressive and competent injunction lawyer to ensure your rights are protected.


For experienced legal guidance, call Crawford, Modica & Holt at 352-432-8744. 

Schedule an Initial Consultation Today

We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your legal needs. Call us at 352-269-8222 or schedule your initial consultation online by clicking here. We represent businesses throughout Lake County, Orange County, Sumter County and beyond.

Domestic Abuse

Contact Crawford, Modica, & Holt 

Attorneys at Law

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.

Crawford, Modica & Holt

Crawford, Modica & Holt